- By working with local charities, social service groups, schools and other organizations we can identify children in need of a positive outlet.
- We welcome new golfers into a program designed to foster a positive environment. By working with PGA Professionals and our trained volunteers to help guide the children through the game and life.
- Clinics, summer camps, after school programs and caddie programs are designed to entertain, challenge and equip our golfers for life.
- A community of golfers working to mentor children.
- Fundraising efforts to obtain much needed access, golf equipment and supplies.
- Co-Fundraising events to benefit multiple charities aimed at supporting local children.
If you'd like to get involved by volunteering, donating, or partnering with us please do so HERE.